This section summarises a range of insight-publications from Bucks Consulting group team-members.
(2011) Why Reforming the NHS doesn’t Work: the importance of understanding how good people offer bad care. Download ‘Why Reforming’ here.
(1997 & 2006) Really Managing Health Care. Introduction of ‘Really’ here.
Recent books and journal articles include:
- (In preparation). Crowded places: contexts and concepts. Cambridge. Entertainment Technology Press. With Chris Kemp.
- (In press, 2015). Learning outcomes revisited. Chapter contributed in John Leas’ book (as yet untitled) for the Open University. With Trevor Hussey.
- (2013). Learning in the Round. Cambridge. Cambridge Academic. With Chris Kemp. (More at Liverpool Academic)
- (2012). ‘Characterising work-based learning as a triadic learning endeavour.’ Journal of Further & Higher Education. With Chris Kemp & Roger Dalrymple. 1–15.
- (2011). ‘Accounts of practice: the use of action learning with inter-professional cohorts on a Leadership and Management MA.’ Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. 4 (2). 155–158. With Roger Dalrymple.
- (2010). Getting critical: converting experience into knowledge. Journal of Crowd Safety & Security Management. 2 (1). 65–73. December.
- (2010). Account of Practice: use of action learning with inter-professional cohorts on a Leadership and Management MA. Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. 4 (2). With Roger Dalrymple.
- (2010). Case Studies in Crowd Management, Security & Business Continuity. Cambridge. Entertainment Technology Press. Book co-edited with Chris Kemp. (Amazon)
- (2010). Book ‘The trouble with higher education’ co-authored with Trevor Hussey and published by Routledge. (Amazon)
- (2010). ‘Student transitions in higher education.’ Innovations in Education & Teaching International. 47 (2). Co-authored with Trevor Hussey.